The ad free, low cost PDF version of this pattern can be purchased HERE.
928 Yards Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Pima Cotton from We Are Knitters to make mine, it can be purchased HERE, use code MGMVE7CK7 to save $12)
- Beginning chain does count as a stitch
- I used The Cotton from We Are Knitters to make my blanket in 4 complimentary shades but any yarn can be used
ABBREVIATIONS (US Terms)
- ch – Chain
- sc – Single Crochet
- dc – Double Crochet
- 39 inches by 37 inches
- The size of this blanket can easily be adjusted, chain any multiple of 12 and add 3 to achieve the width you like and then continue with the repeated Row to adjust the height *Note that changing the size will change the yardage of yarn required
Ch 135 (or any multiple of 12 plus 3)
- dc in the 4th ch from hook, dc in next 4 sts, skip next 2 sts
- *dc 5, ch 2, dc 5, skip 2*
- Repeat from * to * across until 5 sts remain, dc 4, 2 dc in last stitch
- ch 3 (counts as dc), dc in same stitch, dc 4, skip next 2 sts
- *dc 4, (dc, ch 2, dc) in ch 2 space, dc 4, skip next 2 sts*
- Repeat from * to * across until 5 sts remain, dc 4, 2 dc in last stitch (top of beginning ch 3 in previous row).
Repeat Row 2 until you run out of your 1st colour, continue to repeat with each colour until you run out of yarn. or your blanket reaches your desired size. Finish by weaving in all ends!