The ad free, low cost PDF version of this pattern can be purchased HERE.
100 Yards Worsted Weight 100% Cotton Yarn
Beginning chain does not count as a stitch.
ABBREVIATIONS (US Terms)
slst- Slip Stitch
ch – Chain
sc – Single Crochet
scblo – Single Crochet in Back Loop Only
- 10 inches by 5 inches
- This Dust Mop Cover should fit a Swiffer or Swiffer like Dust Mop
- sc in the second ch from hook and each stitch across, ch 1, turn (16 stitches)
- sc in first 2 stitches, *scblo in next stitch, sc in next stitch*
- Repeat from * to * across, ch 1,turn (16 stitches)
Repeat Row 2 until your piece measures 14 inches (approximately 54 rows)
Turn your piece clockwise and sc evenly down the long side, place 2 sc in the corner stitch. Continue to sc around the remaining 3 sides, placing 2 sc in each corner, slst to beginning sc. Fasten off and proceed to FINISHING.
- With the wrong side (the side with the back of the single crochets that make up the border) of your piece facing you fold 2.5 inches in on each side. Place a stitch marker on each corner to keep flaps in place.
- Attach yarn on top right corner, sc through both layers to join, continue across making sure to sc through both layers on the opposite side.
- Fasten off when you reach the end of the left side.
- Turn your piece around and repeat the last step on the other side.
- Weave in all the ends.
The photographs and pattern contained in this document are the property of Black Rose Stitches. Unauthorized reproduction, in whole or in part, or distribution of this pattern or content is prohibited. ALL FINISHED PRODUCTS created using this pattern may be sold locally or online. If selling finished products online, please give BLACK ROSE STITCHES credit for the pattern.