The Moss Stitch Dishcloth mates perfectly with the Moss Stitch Dust Mop Cover, that free pattern can be found HERE.
60 Yards Worsted Weight 100% Cotton Yarn (I used Bernat Handicrafter from Yarnspirations to make mine, it can be purchased HERE)
- Beginning chain does not count as a stitch.
ABBREVIATIONS (US Terms)
- slst- Slip Stitch
- ch – Chain
- sc – Single Crochet
- 7 inches by 7 inches
- The size of this cloth can easily be adjusted, chain any odd number of stitches to achieve the length you like and then continue with the repeated Row to adjust the height
- sc in the second ch from the hook and the next ch
- *ch 1, skip next stitch, sc in next stitch*
- Repeat from * to * across
- ch 1, turn (24 stitches)
ROW 2 – 24
- sc in first stitch, sc in the next ch space
- *ch 1, skip next stitch, sc in next ch space*
- Repeat from * to * across (note that the last sc of the row will go into an sc not a ch space)
- ch 1, turn (do not turn on at the end of Row 24) (24 stitches)
Turn your cloth clockwise and sc down the side, placing an sc at the end of each row, place 2 sc in the corner stitch. Continue to sc around the remaining 3 sides, placing 2 sc in each corner, slst to beginning sc. Fasten off and weave in ends!