The ad free, low cost PDF version of this pattern can be purchased HERE.
60 Yards Worsted Weight 100% Cotton Yarn (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream from Yarnspirations to make mine, it can be purchased HERE)
Beginning chain does not count as a stitch.
ABBREVIATIONS (US Terms)
- slst- Slip Stitch
- ch – Chain
- sc – Single Crochet
- scblo – Single Crochet in Back Loop Only
- 7 inches by 7 inches
- The size of this cloth can easily be adjusted, chain any odd number of stitches to achieve the length you like and then continue with the repeated Row to adjust the height
- sc in the second ch from hook and each stitch across, ch 1, turn (24 stitches)
ROW 2 – 24
- sc in first 2 stitches, *scblo in next stitch, sc in next stitch*
- Repeat from * to * across, ch 1, turn (do not turn on at the end of Row 24) (24 stitches)
Turn your cloth clockwise and sc evenly down the side, place 2 sc in the corner stitch. Continue to sc around the remaining 3 sides, placing 2 sc in each corner, slst to beginning sc. Fasten off and weave in ends!